Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 / Cadillac CTS-V LSA 6.2L V8 Heartbeat TVS2300 Supercharger Tuner Kit
LSX ConceptsSKU: 01-23-62-158-BL
The most powerful TVS2300 Supercharger on the market
Magnuson is proud to announce our Heartbeat supercharger system for the 2012-2015 Chevy Camaro ZL1 and the 2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V, LSA 6.2L V8. This impressive upgrade for your LSA's TVS1900, with a 25% increase in flow over the stock supercharger, a 49% increase in charge air cooler capacity and an 86% increase in charge air cooler surface area!! Tested by some of the most respected engine builders in the industry, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering, Duttweiler Performance and VCM Performance, Heartbeat has made well over 1000 HP at a mere 12-13 psi, a credit to it's unsurpassed airflow and inlet design. In a recent test, Lingenfelter declared it was the most power they have ever made from a TVS2300.
Run cooler with the most advanced intercooler system available
Heat soak can be a problem in under hood supercharger systems, robbing more than half the power gain in the summer heat or after a few drag strip runs. Heartbeat features integrated intercooler's derived from the same technology used in Formula 1 and NASCAR heat exchanger's. Unlike other under hood supercharger systems, customers report low IAT's and consistent performance all day long.
True bolt on HP
Magnuson Products supercharger kits are complete with all the components necessary for installation, and Heartbeat fits under the factory hood. Included in the kit is our brand new “HeartBeat” cast aluminum intake manifold, factory ‘push-lock’ connectors are utilized in the fuel system for installation ease, Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers use Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology, and all necessary hardware to make a complete installation package.
Weight: 85 lbs.
Package Dimensions: 34” x 20” x 16”
Shipping: Free GROUND U.S. Continental Shipping
- TVS2300 Heartbeat Hybrid-roots supercharger
- Clears the factory strut bar and hood insert
- Weighs 17 pounds less than the standard TVS2300
- TVS2300 Front-Inlet Front-Drive rotors, utilizes the same Eaton technology as the Corvette ZR1 LS9
- Provides cooler discharge temperatures than comparable twin-screw systems
- Advanced high-flow inlet forward design
- Includes Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers utilizing Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology
- Acoustically designed to minimize noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH)
- Better air-handling characteristics than comparable superchargers
- 100% complete bolt-on system which can be installed in one day
- More power in a smaller package
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph)
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- High thermal efficiency
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160 degrees of twist
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- Displacement on demand hardware retained for improved fuel economy
- Components have been independently tested to GM’s specification