ZL1/CTS-V LSA Supercharger Race Drive 8 Rib Accessory Drive (ALT,PS)
Perfect for installing your Camaro ZL1 / CTS-V Supercharger, Camaro ZL1 / CTS-V LSA Supercharged Pullout, Chevrolet Performance 19257456 E-ROD LSA Supercharged 6.2L 376ci Engine, or custom built LSA Supercharged engine in your muscle car using the Chevrolet Performance Parts 19244095 LSA Supercharger Kit. There simply is no better way to add tons of horsepower to your LS build than adding an LSA supercharger.
All LSA drive Kits now come standard with Stainless Steel A2 Bolts
This kit was engineered for high performance street ,strip and track use
- Computer Designed, Water jet profiled and CNC precision milled and drilled brackets from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Separate 8 Rib serpentine belt to drive the supercharger
- Installs with no frame modifications on 60's/70's Muscle Cars
- Compatible with any configuration LSA engine (any stock or overdrive supercharger pulleys, any manifold/deck height) with the highest belt wrap available.
- Supercharger drive supports power levels well over 1000+ HP
Package Deal Includes:
- Alternator / Power Steering Bracket Kit (PN# LSX-ALTPS-COR)
- GM 6 Rib Belt Tensioner (PN# GATE-39334 with LSX-419604 6 Rib Pulley)
- LSA / ZL1 Supercharger Heavy Duty Race Drive (PN# LSX-LSAHD-NOAC) (Belt and overdrive pulleys are not included)
- GM Alternator
- Power Steering Pump Assembly With Pulley
- 6 Rib Serpentine Belt (Drives Power Steering, Alternator, Water Pump)
Recommended Power levels
- 8 Rib Up to 700HP-800HP
- 10 Rib 800HP-900HP
- Need to make more horsepower? Click Here for our all new 2650 Flex Drive
Note: due to the flexibility in running any overdrive ratio, the Supercharger belt is not included in this kit.
Compatible with factory and aftermarket low mount A/C brackets
Supercharger, Water pump, and Crank Pulley NOT Included
Why don't you make a Truck or GTO kit for the LSA?
What do I need to do for an LSA/ZL1 supercharger swap - Part 1
ZL1/CTS-V LSA superchargers Calculating Boost on your ZL1 / LSA swap