Magnuson 2650 Gilmer Drive
LSX ConceptsSKU: MAG-GILMER-78
PROTOTYPE UNIT SHOWN - FINAL PRODUCT DESIGN MAY DIFFER
PER-ORDER PRICING $1800.00 AVAILABLE TILL JUNE 7th
Production Units - EXPECTED TO SHIP LATE JUNE/EARLY AUG
When you need all the Boost......
This kit is geared towards Drag Racers and Performance enthusiasts seeking Maximum horsepower with 0 belt slip, and true die-hard's who love the classic sound and style of the old GMC Gilmer drive blowers
The following items are required to install the LSX Concepts Magnuson 2650 Gilmer Drive Kit but can be purchased separately
- ATI LSA/ZL1 Super Damper
- you will need an aftermarket Damper that will accept a bolt on pulley to the front of the damper using corvette spacing (ATI Part Number #918854)
- LSA/ZL1 Water Pump
- you will need an factory GM LSA/ZL1 water pump part number 19180610
- Double shear idler pulley mounting greatly reducing idler pulley axle flexing.
- zero belt slip
- Supports up to 13 different overdrive pulley combinations in combination with the rear Gilmer pulleys driving the supercharger
- Supports both standard deck and tall deck applications including blocks with manifold spacers.
- Compatible with our Corvette Spacing High Mount A/C and Alternator and Power Steering Bracket Kits
- Billet Aluminum Upper and Lower LSA Gilmer Pulleys (available in three overdrive ratio's)
- Multiple Idler Pulleys and double shear plates with mounting brackets and attachment hardware
- 8MM HTD 50MM Wide Drive Belt
Supercharger NOT Included
Proudly Made in The USA....
Over Drive Combinations
Over Drive is obtained using a combination of the Lower Crank Pulley and The Magnuson Gilmer pulleys on the back of the supercharger
|Front Jackshaft Pulley X Crank Pulley||Rear Blower Pulley||Rear Jackshaft Pulley||Overdrive||SC Speed @6500RPM|
|30T X 78T||34||32||6% Underdriven||16,225|
|30T X 78T||32||34||6%
|30T X 78T||32||36||13%
|30T X 78T||30||36||20%
|30T X 78T||30||38||27%
|30T X 86T||32||34||18%
|30T X 86T||32||36||25%
|30T X 86T||30||36||33%
|30T X 86T||30||38||* 41%
|30T X 94T||32||34||32%
|30T X 94T||32||36||* 40%
|30T X 94T||30||36||* 49%
|30T X 94T||30||38||* 57%
* Pulley ratios above 35% should only be used in applications with lower maximum engine speeds (below 6500 RPM)
* Supercharger speeds above 23,000 RPM are not recommended
FAQ's Q: Can I get a smaller upper pulley for the supercharger? A: Unfortunately no, due to the size of the jack-shaft the smallest upper pulley we can use is a 30T which is equivalent to a 3.00 pulley.