Magnuson 2650 Heavy Duty 10 Rib MagDrive
LSX ConceptsSKU: LSX-MAGDRIVE
The Magnuson 2650 Heavy Duty 10 Rib MagDrive design is specifically for the LSA 10 Rib pulley configuration of the Magnuson LS3/LSA TVS2650 Hot Rod kit and is based on our original LSA Race Drive Kit for the LSA/Zl1
The Magnuson TVS2650 MagDrive kit supports High Mount A/C for muscle cars wanting to run A/C without chassis modifications using the LSX Concepts High Mount A/C kit with Corvette spacing.
The unique MagDrive pulley positions are optimized to provide extreme belt wrap to avoid slippage under heavy loads during racing and extreme usage.
- Magnuson GM LS3/LSA TVS2650 Supercharger Hot Rod Kit part Number 05-00-26-153-BL with the 'LSA Drive - 10 Rib Pulley' configuration
- Magnuson 57-05-10-080-BL Upper Supercharger Pulley
- LSA/ZL1 Water Pump (80MM)
- ATI 98554 Damper with a bolt on 10 Rib Pulley
- On engines not running LSX Concepts high mount A/C a C5 Corvette belt tension ACDelco Part Number 38328 or equivalent is required for the main 6 rib drive belt
- Triple redundant mounting greatly reducing drive system flexing under high boost loads.
- LSX Concepts newly developed Billet Double Bearing 73MM Idler Pulleys.
- Provides maximum belt wrap with a 10 ribbed belt.
- Rigid Belt Tension Design proven on our “RaceDrive” with our own unique tension setter.
- Supports standard deck, tall deck and blocks with manifold spacers.
- Compatible with GM’s Corvette pulley spacing that use our High Mount A/C and Alternator and Power Steering Bracket Kits.
- Also Compatible with GM Factory and Aftermarket Corvette Spaced Accessory drive kits with or without low mount A/C.
- 4ea. 73MM Billet Aluminum Double Bearing Pulleys (2 - 8 rib, and 2 - smooth idler pulleys)
- Front and rear Magdrive mounting plates with all required hardware
- Belt Tension adjustment tool
- Dayco Belt Tension Measuring Gauge
- ATI Damper with Steel Hub - 918854
- LSX Concepts 10 Rib Crank Pulley - 7.950 Dia.
- Gates FleetRunner Heavy Duty Micro-V Belt - 10 Rib
- Magnuson TVS2650 - Link - 'LSA Drive - 10 Rib Pulley'
- How to use your Dayco Belt tension Gauge (Link)
- Installation Instructions (Download)
The Magnuson 2650 Hot Rod supercharger can easily be over driven using different Gilmer drive pulleys at the back of the supercharger. Superchargers from Magnuson come standard with a 32/34 pulley set that provide a 6% Under or Overdrive combination, pulleys in sizes of 30-38 are available in 2 tooth increments and we have listed the most common OD ratios below
Using our Stock 7.950 10 Rib Lower Crank Pulley
- 30T - 38T = 27% OD
- 30T - 36T = 20% OD
- 32T - 36T = 13% OD
- 32T - 34T = 6% OD
- 34T - 32T = 6% UD (default)
Using our 12.5% - 8.950 10 Rib Lower Crank Pulley (call for availability)
- 30T - 38T * 12.5 = 42% OD
- 30T - 36T * 12.5 = 34% OD
- 32T - 36T * 12.5 = 26% OD
- 32T - 34T * 12.5 = 19% OD
If you need more overdrive than what is available using the Magnuson Gilmer pulley give us a call and we can work with you to come up with a usable solution.