Call to Order
- Harrop designed lower manifold incorporates TVS2650 rotating group proven to be 1200+hp capable
- Bypass Air is Intercooled to reduce heat circulation and further improve IAT’s
- Billet drive assembly runs LSA secondary belt FEAD allowing a wide range of pulley combinations
- Throttle body adaptor is separate from the input drive and allows fitment of up to 103mm throttle body or can be replaced with our 115mm integrated throttle body.
- Harrop o-ringed thermal manifold insulators remove heat transfer through manifold to cylinder head contact
- Compatible with the factory LSA lid, intercooler, fuel rails and all factory sensors or the Harrop performance LSA lid upgrade
Building on our comprehensive modular Supercharger range available for the popular LS engine platform, the new H2650i is designed as a direct replacement for the factory LSA1900 Supercharger. The new lower manifold incorporates the highly efficient TVS2650 rotating group from Eaton and is engineered to utilize the factory LSA lid, fuel rails and sensors or the Harrop performance lid upgrade. The factory throttle body position is maintained to ensure correct alignment with existing air intakes. The H2650i will accept up to a 103mm bolt on throttle body and can also be ordered with the new extreme flow 115mm integrated throttle body.
Retaining a factory look whilst giving 1200hp+ capability will appeal to both factory LSA cars and engineered LSA engine swap owners alike, wanting to retain the LSA engine look and keep their upgrades discrete.
- LSA engine variants
- Chevy ZL1 Camaro (2010-2015)
- Cadillac CTS-V (2009-2014)