LS Billet Aluminum High Mount A/C Front Accessory Serpentine Belt Drive Bracket for LS engines
Please refer to the fitment chart below for the correct belt spacing for your application
LS High Mount A/C Bracket for LS swap/conversion/pullout engines with Corvette belt spacing
Perfect mount location for muscle cars, and pro touring cars. No need to worry about or modifying your frame for low mount A/C brackets. Having high mount A/C also provides ample room for user's wanting to run external dry sump systems or vacuum pumps mounted on the lower passenger side on their LS engines.
This kit is compatible with all of our supercharger Drive kits
(NOTE: this A/C kit is not compatible with the factory GM supercharger drive system)
- Computer Designed, Water jet profiled and CNC precision drilled from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Designed to fit with most Sanden 508, SD5, or SD7 A/C compressors.
- High Passenger side mounting
- Clears tall valve covers and is designed for extra clearance allowing easy access to valve train components without A/C Compressor removal
- Uses a commonly available 6 rib serpentine belt
- A/C Brackets (front and rear) - 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Spacers - 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Idler Pulley
- A2 Stainless Steel Socket Head Allen bolts and nylon insert lock nuts
Proudly Made and Machined in the U.S.A.
Corvette Bracket images shown, Actual item may vary.
NOTE: Black anodized kits will incur additional handling time